Monday, April 13, 2009

Those eyes move my heart.



She looked up at me after her nap and I took this shot. Everytime she has that look I just skip a beat. We are off to the Green Tangerine tonight. Supposedly it is good food. We're going to meet up with two other families. Should be a good time.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That look just melts the heart! To quote Lily, "She is BEAUUUUTIFUL!" I have to tell you, Lily has become one of your biggest fans. She insists on checking the "puter" every morning to "check for new pictures of Baby B". I explained how you all became a family, paraphrasing Moe's poem (using 2- year old language), and she listened intently. She then said, "I love Amphony and Shell"

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are all finally connected. As Marianne said, you all seem so naturally well together. Everything has fallen into place....
Beatrice, you make my heart melt.
Do you know what your name "Bizou" means in French? "kiss", of course!

Congratulations to you, Michelle and Anthony for your persistence.
Don't hesitate to call us if you have any milk-bottle crisis:)
Love,
Ellenore