Anthony is teaching drawing class today, and has band practice, so it's lots of quiet, or not-so-quiet, time at home with Bizou and me. I took some photos of her in her new hair ties from Auntie Nicole. If the Teletubbies are looking for a new friend, I think she would do great! We had fun reading the books from Aunties T and B over and over, and I introduced her to the world of green beans. She was pretty happy with them. Here are some photos of the day, and one from one of our last days in Hanoi in which Beatrice was making it clear she does NOT want to wear her non la. Looking at the photo of her holding a brush, I can't believe it, but she really looks like a one-year old. I cannot say enough how amazed I am about how much she has changed, both physically and emotionally, in two short weeks.
This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Home with Mama
Anthony is teaching drawing class today, and has band practice, so it's lots of quiet, or not-so-quiet, time at home with Bizou and me. I took some photos of her in her new hair ties from Auntie Nicole. If the Teletubbies are looking for a new friend, I think she would do great! We had fun reading the books from Aunties T and B over and over, and I introduced her to the world of green beans. She was pretty happy with them. Here are some photos of the day, and one from one of our last days in Hanoi in which Beatrice was making it clear she does NOT want to wear her non la. Looking at the photo of her holding a brush, I can't believe it, but she really looks like a one-year old. I cannot say enough how amazed I am about how much she has changed, both physically and emotionally, in two short weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!! She's beyond adorable. The pigtails sticking straight up are priceless, and I love that she has absolutely no idea how silly and cute and sweet she looks. She is just enjoying every moment!!! Priceless and perfect, as it should be.
Love Nicole
Post a Comment