This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Definitely a bow girl, but could you clip the one ponytail with a bow? Or is her hair too thick? What about 2 ponytails, now that would be adorable. She is scrumptious no matter what! Love Nicole
6 comments:
Love the bows!!! Lacie commented on how cute her tiny clip was. I also love the "whale spout" the day you got her. So I'm a yes!
the church in hanoi (near nagu)might have a wonderful presentation for good friday. have a wonderful easter.
karen
Like the pigtail better. But she's adorable either way!
Yellow is definitely her color. Love the hair do's, oh heck I just love seeing her!!!
Marianne
Definitely a bow girl, but could you clip the one ponytail with a bow? Or is her hair too thick? What about 2 ponytails, now that would be adorable. She is scrumptious no matter what!
Love Nicole
She is certainly a bow girl!
Post a Comment