This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Sunday, April 5, 2009
First Glimpses of Hanoi
What a city! I've seen many similar scenes from others' blogs, but pictures just don't do justice to the real experience. Here are some sights from our 3-hour walk this morning, including the Sofitel Metropole, Hoan Kiem Lake, and the Old Quarter:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is the orphanage in that part of the city?
We had a lot of fun looking at the pages I printed out yesterday at Hank's birthday party...everybody extends their best wishes...I'll give you a Dad-esque head count: us, the boys, Dad, Louise, Tina, Rob, Garrett, Gillian, Puss, Ella, Nona, Earl & Beth...
4 comments:
Is the orphanage in that part of the city?
We had a lot of fun looking at the pages I printed out yesterday at Hank's birthday party...everybody extends their best wishes...I'll give you a Dad-esque head count: us, the boys, Dad, Louise, Tina, Rob, Garrett, Gillian, Puss, Ella, Nona, Earl & Beth...
Looks amazing!!!
When is your G&R?
Beautiful pictures. When do you get Bizou...Mon, tues wed
love you guys so much
marianne and mike
...ancient spirituality, stark grandeur, yet a sense of renaissance is evident...
Post a Comment