Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday






Sula and Bizou are now great friends.  When she first saw the dog, she looked incredulous.  I swear she'D never seen any kind of animal in her life by her reaction.  She was a bit afraid of Sula, who is very calm around her so far, but now they have no problem being in each other's space.  Here we are this morning after breakfast.  I decided to see if Beatrice would accept a headband on her head more willingly than a bow, and you can see for yourself how that worked out. So we tried mini-clips instead and so far they're still in. For those of you who don't know, it was my life's dream to be a hairdresser until about fourth grade, so I now have this little guinea pig to work on. 

1 comment:

Margo Little said...

Don't I know it. My hair was forever in french braids, reg. braids, twists and whatever else we could come up with!!! I'm glad she is tolerating some of them. I'm glad to hear you all are settleing in so well. Love that we are still getting updates even though you are now stateside. Love ya, Margo