This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Monday, April 27, 2009
First Crayons, Headbands and Finger Puppets
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Anthony needs to be broadway...
I was laughing so hard . Beatrice for sure will be into theater and music.
Oh dude, that was kind of creepy! ;) Anthony wearing a hand puppet and singing kids rhymes. I wouldn't have imagine that in a million years! Keep the goofy videos coming cousin.
2 comments:
Anthony needs to be broadway...
I was laughing so hard . Beatrice for sure will be into theater and music.
Love you all
Marianne
Oh dude, that was kind of creepy! ;) Anthony wearing a hand puppet and singing kids rhymes. I wouldn't have imagine that in a million years! Keep the goofy videos coming cousin.
Post a Comment