B. and I headed to Sturbridge, MA today to see the annual scarecrow contest display. To say she was "not a fan" is putting it mildly. I don't think we were there ten minutes total and when I encouraged her to choose a "favorite" to vote for, all she would reply was an emphatic "None!"
I thought the first one we saw, a bride and groom, would "hook" her since she's generally in favor of all-things wedding, but not so much. This second one we saw was not so bad....
After that, this is the look and stance most of the exhibits got. I think this is the closest she got to any after the first couple of ones.
I thought the popcorn stand/cotton candy might be okay, but the eyeballs and spiders over everything kind of killed it. This was a very forced fake happy pose, believe me.
After that, I kind of gave up, and this last shot sums up the morning. I don't know if she's scared, repulsed, thinks the whole thing is ridiculous, or some combination of the above, but Beatrice does not, let me repeat DOES NOT enjoy scarecrows!!!


1 comment:
Oh this is SO Rachel!!!!! From the dislike of "spooky" down to what appears to be a ballet tutu on Bea. xo
Post a Comment