This video has been very frustrating to post and I've had many attempts in the past 24 hours, but I think it's finally working. Pardon my lack of editing skills. There are a couple of duplicate sections that make it seem like Bea repeats herself more than she actually does. And Rachel I am so, so sorry but somehow I deleted about five more seconds of her talking about you with a huge smile on her face!
Yesterday she was kind of cooped up all day and was just silly as anything after dinner so I popped out the iPhone and tried to catch some of the crazy fun of the Cubbies vs. Grouchy Moms and Dads baseball game. Cross my heart no animals were harmed in the making of this video! Also, I cut out just before what would have been an X-rated ending.
2 comments:
I can't decide which I like better:
"Fa, a all the way to run" or "So, a needle pullin' Fred!"
Arrrrggghhhh... Michelle, I'm getting a message that says "This video is private." when we try to play it. Rachel is beside herself as she was SOOOOOO excite to see her friend this morning!
Post a Comment