Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Countdown


I cannot believe how many people have inquired about what Beatrice is going to be for Halloween or if we're taking her trick-or-treating. Apparently this holiday is way more important to many folks than I ever imagined, and I've discovered that it is to be ingrained deep in the psyche from very early on. So, after a little debate, yes we are dressing her up and yes she will visit a few house of relatives and yes she will go the to insane madness that is our downtown's trick-or-treat. I found a mask buried deep in the toy chest today. Wish I'd remembered it was there for Tet Trung Thu! I put it on, expecting her to give a "no, no, no," which was her overwhelmingly most frequent response in the Halloween section of Target this week. Instead she smiled widely, touched it, and even let me put it on her. Maybe we'll get a chance to use all four of the costumes we've inherited if she loves dressing up this much!

No comments: