Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's not Wednesday, but Prince Spaghetti Day nonetheless





I always see classic photos of kids eating spaghetti, so I decided to go with it tonight when Bizou's dinner got out of hand.  The damage to her shirt is probably permanent, but she really thought it was great when she got stripped down during dinner.  She was simultaneously repulsed and ecstatic by the feel of cold cooked pasta between her fingers, on her chin,  in her eyebrow, and....you get the point. The other shot is from yesterday.  I realized I don't have many photos of her upright, and she's spending more and more time in that position lately, pulling herself up on anything that's the right height to do so.  I still think she's many weeks away from walking and, after listening to parents of walkers, we're in no rush to be chasing her around everywhere!  I don't think we're too far away from becoming a "gated" home.

1 comment:

MSChaz said...

Oh my gosh-- that smile in the second picture is priceless- and just says it all. What a happy girl!