Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got Recycling?





Have I mentioned how much Bizou loves to play with paper, boxes, tissue, etc.?  One of her favorite daily activities is to empty the recycling basket in the studio, piece by piece.  It occupies her as I listen to the news on-line each morning for at least 10-15 minutes.  May she always be so easily entertained!  We had a wonderful visit with Layli and her parents today, and she loves her new book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear.  She also loved a taste of the delicious blueberry scones that Layli's mom Kristen brought over.  I can't wait until the fresh fruits and vegetable of summer come out since she seems to love all the produce I've given her so far.
p.s. here's a challenge for you....find the clue in the photos that lets you know that Daddy dressed her today and not me!

No comments: