Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quoteworthy


My four-star rhymer strikes again!  Yesterday morning Bea decided to talk about a "wicked witch."  No idea where she heard about or saw it, but "wicked witch, wicked witch" was sung and talked about repeatedly through breakfast.  Then suddenly it became "wicked witch, wicked  _itch, wicked witch, wicked  _itch" over and over.  Don't know why she was eyeing me at that point.  :)

Then tonight, during dinner I noticed the cracks in the outside kitchen wall and remarked to Anthony how many there were!  He said that this summer he will fill them in, sand, etc. and Beatrice says "No Daddy, it's okay.  We live in a crack house!"  Hopefully she won't repeat that one at school.



Last quote, because it's been going on for weeks and because someday I will forget... Beatrice uses the phrase "even me!" instead of "me too" every time she wants to express that she agrees with something or shares an opinion.  I love going back over this blog and re-reading posts about little things like that which I'd have surely forgotten had they not been documented, so now it's in writing!

No comments: