It's gonna be a short summer, since I am now experiencing my 4th unexpected day off of school due to snow. As of now, my last day is June, gulp, 27th, and we have at least two more months in which severe winter weather could happen. Beatrice is thrilled about every flake and about every minute Mama gets to stay home. We were outside shoveling/playing for 90 minutes. She came in and used the bathroom, then came in the studio announcing "I ready for my nap!" On went the camera....
When I downloaded these and viewed them in the "Last 12 months" section of my iPhoto, I mistakenly arrowed forward and saw a photo of her taken exactly one year ago today. I guess January 21st is "no-pants" day!
2 comments:
Shoveling snow... good cardio! :-)
Can't wait til we live somewhere that we get to do it. (Remind me of that, will you?)
Love the shoes, Beatrice!
Love the little cupcake & all the photos & text. Great adventure w/ your beautiful fam*!
L & P Always,
Cher
Post a Comment