The seasons are definitely changing and we're enjoy the last of the fall colors and trying to embrace the increasing darkness that comes each day. I remember taking a photo of Anthony giving Bea a bottle and asking myself "how many more bottles is she going to have?" I had that same feeling as she was snuggled up in his lap listening to a library book the other night:
Yesterday Lucy came over with her Dad and the girls had fun playing and painting:
After soccer we had our annual pumpkin carving, this time without the Fulcos, but we are grateful that they've encouraged this tradition for us!
The six year old decided her jack-o-lantern had lots of loose and missing teeth, as well as some face painting:
pre-lit
in the dark:
and, with one game left of the season, soccer photos came in the mail this week. I can't say she's loved it, but she's stuck it through and we're proud of her for that.
and speaking of the end of a very long season, and the closing of not just a chapter but a book, we finally sold my dad's house a couple weeks ago. I spent 35 years at this property and have millions of wonderful memories from there. I hope Beatrice feels as positive about what a "home" is as I was lucky enough to experience.










No comments:
Post a Comment