Sunday, October 19, 2014

Harvest Party, take 2

It's awesome to have a parent of Bea's classmate just happen to be a professional photographer, and further awesome that they are also in the same dance class, enabling me to leave the camera at home for big events! These just came through from last weekend:

Anthony, who wasn't there for the event, state "Why did you let her look like that?"  Like I have a choice in it....


I swear she starts off with the headband all pretty atop her head, but eventually, this always happens.  Every single time.


 I don't know if it's more Karate Kid, Martina Navratilova, or Ilie Nastase (wikipedia it for those who aren't up on  '70's and 80's tennis legends)




Unfortunately, her friend Samm was sick and couldn't attend, and Lily was out of town, but here are four of the six girls in Bea's class, plus one extra friend of the hostess. Two of the three boys attended as well, so it was a nice time for most of the class to be together.


No comments: