Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The tooth fairy paid her second visit last night

Another shark tooth erupted shortly after the first baby tooth was lost, so I've been hoping the one in front of it would loosen up.  It was noticeably looser the past week or so and yesterday when I picked Bea up at dance she couldn't stop playing with it.  It was hanging by a thread and I knew it would distract her until it was gone, so out it came before dinner! It was great that it happened when Lolo and Lola were in town too.  You can see that new tooth way far back behind the hole, and you can notice how beautifully the other shark tooth next to it has come forward and taken its proper place.  Hopefully this one will do the same. There's a brand new 6-year molar coming out on the bottom too, so her mouth sure has been busy. No others are loose at this moment, so I assume we'll have a break on the wiggly tooth watch.  When those top front ones go she'll really look like a big girl!
 
 
 
When those top  ones go she'll really look like a big girl! Maybe she'll be able to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" this December.

No comments: