Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another beautiful Saturday

It was a picture perfect day and, thanks to Beatrice regressing to her early toddler days of late and waking up shortly after 5 a.m. we were able to be awake and aware of most of the hours of it! We spent a little time outside this morning trying to get a decent Christmas photo of our two "kids."  The settings on the camera were all off, which of course I noticed after the best shots were taken, but I think we have something to work with.  It was a rush finish because then Bea and I headed to the Lutz children's museum in Manchester, as we'd planned to meet buddy Ethan for a playdate.  It was a step back in time and the kids had a blast.

Look at how tall my girl is getting?

                   Several of my great-aunts were postmistresses.  Thought of them here:

You'd be amazed at how high the prices were at this general store!


Ethan and Bea had fun running the farmers market, 


and following Mr. Schultz's strict instructions in this one-room classroom:


I wonder if this is how she looks in school sometimes:


Goofballs!

The animal room was not a favorite for Bea, although she enjoyed petting a beautiful rabbit.  These two buddies are such nice friends.  Just love seeing them side by side:


Meanwhile, here are a few pictures that didn't make the cut for our annual card:





Actually, this was my favorite, but for some reason the official artist in the house gets the final vote:


No comments: