Monday, November 11, 2013

3-day weekend

We had a wonderful weekend highlighted by a visit from Maryam and Muhammad,  a late-night playdate with dance buds Lucy and Faelin (while Mommy and Daddy got a movie night) and meeting our friends David & Meaghan's new baby Annalena, born October 1st. Unfortunately I have no photos of those events to prove it!  I did however take out the camera when Truman and Hank stopped by this afternoon and the kids were having a blast outside.  Our playset is always a favorite place for these three!:

She can't hang by her knees yet, but enjoys this as a trapeze:

My brother Dan, who has not appeared very often in this blog:


She tried to keep up with her baseball-loving cousins, but this game was short-lived:


Did you know that jumping between pitches makes it much more fun?


Worry not PETA, that isn't an animal around her neck, by the way, it's a velvety, fabric-rose-wrist-and-cuff lined top that Beatrice wore all three days of the weekend.  It even served as pajamas last night since she went to bed right from the car after her playdate. She's in love.  I can't help but call her Zsa Zsa in it:


Back to the swing set:


Adoring her big cousin Hankie:



                                                         Look what I can do!!!!!

Hank climbed across the top and back today, very proudly, but Bea stayed at the top of the ladder:


Making yourself dizzy never gets old:



                                                          Birdseye view:
                                                     Truman, looking very "8" in this picture:

A couple hours with the boys wears this girl out!


I'll end with this photo of Annalena on Halloween, as bread-stealing hero Jean Valean from Les Mis.  Best Halloween costume ever???? Only a baby born in Manhattan could be this cool at 4-weeks old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, best Halloween costume EVER!! Wow, that is really clever! I could not let this post go un-commented with a costume like that! I am impressed and thoroughly enjoyed the Les Mis connection! Can't wait to see your girl for our Monday piano lesson. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)
Love Nicole