An original painting of me "as a little girl in your house." I was also told that the bluish hue you see all over my head is makeup. I think she's giving me subtle hints of how she'd like me to be. :)
I got a trophy from school.
Anthony took his parents and us out to a wonderful brunch downtown and the weather was perfect for outdoor dining.
We're still working on table manners...
Forced photos....
The afternoon consisted of naps, yard work, and an impromptu whiffle ball game, none of which got photographed, but here are some with her Lola and Lola after dinner.
These birthday present wooden cupcakes from JJ and Unlce John have already been baked, deocrated, and enjoyed multiple times for all the celebrations this weekend.And the flower cookies were a huge hit at the party and after. I baked another 25 of them for B. to bring to school today.
And a couple Mother's Day shots of (a tired looking) me and the girl who allows me to celebrate this wonderful day!
My absolute best present, by the way, was the fact that at 6:25 a.m., less than one minute after B. woke up, she ever so sweetly said "Happy Mother's Day!" to me, completely unprovoked or rehearsed. I still can't believe that a 4.0 year old could remember that so quickly upon waking, and I certainly no that no one prompted her to do that. Sweet, sweet girl with a very sharp brain.






No comments:
Post a Comment