Any videos over one minute long are a pain to download and put on blogger, so I procrastinate. Here are two sewn together: one from a couple of months ago "reading" a book from storytime at the library, and the other taken one May morning when she was "dancing" before heading out for the day. She's really into dancing lately, although I'm more comfortable putting that verb in quotes. Her moves are kind of a cross between me and Elaine Benes. Any Seinfeld fans out there???
This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Dirt Devil Strings at Dusk, and a checkup by our resident nurse
Any videos over one minute long are a pain to download and put on blogger, so I procrastinate. Here are two sewn together: one from a couple of months ago "reading" a book from storytime at the library, and the other taken one May morning when she was "dancing" before heading out for the day. She's really into dancing lately, although I'm more comfortable putting that verb in quotes. Her moves are kind of a cross between me and Elaine Benes. Any Seinfeld fans out there???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment