Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reunited after Way Too Long

This past weekend we drove out to State College PA to visit dear, dear friends, T, B, and J for the first time on their turf, and third time ever. It was incredible how much love we feel for this family after what is still only a few days together. The two toddlers had a blast together and my oft bossy B. had much pleasure "directing" sweet, laid-back, best-heartiest-laugh-in- the-world- J for a few days. These two are simply adorable together and got along beautifully. If only we lived closer!!! Sigh..... The weather was incredible and I felt as though I got away for a week. Beatrice was a super trooper in the car for the two 8-9 hour legs, especially on the way home. She is in an ultra-pretend-play phase right now, and she occupied herself in her carseat "making tea" while singing songs, another new talent. She loves Wheels on the Bus, You Are my Sunshine, I Love You, and a few songs from church. These days are beyond fun, and this trip was a highlight of fall.








1 comment:

MSChaz said...

I love it! Happy days indeed!