We inherited four pairs of Disney Princess shoes months ago, beautifully presented in a 4-level, pink cardboard shoe chest, but Beatrice only recently dug them out of the deep recesses of, I mean bottom of her closet. Though she's never seen me in shoes anything like these, nor has she ever heard the word "princess," she is in love. Her Daddy is having a hard time and is asking "Why??????" I'm not sure if he means "Why are all the Disney chicks white and size -2?" or "Why does my 2-year old need faux feathery fur on her shoes?" or "Why does she need to learn to walk in high heels?" Regardless, I have no answers. I just know there's a time in almost every girl (and maybe boy's if offered) life where princess shoes are a dream.
She decided to give one pair to her best bud Jillian, who she spent the day with today for the last time, and has told me she'd like to send Rachel a pair as well. What do you think Martha, would you PLEASE accept one of these beauties from Bea? Say the word, and they're on their way! Jonathan....we're all about equal opportunity here.....care for a pair????
1 comment:
Funny!!!!!!!!! xo
See you in December.
Post a Comment