Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is what 4:00-7:00 looks like

We ended the night with a little ice cream
Auntie Louise makes sure she doesn't miss a morsel
She's entering the "do it myself" phase
Serious conversation going on
Watching some kids playing on the playset

This might be my favorite photo so far....
In her "big girl" car seat
Daddy's home!...these next 3 are in reverse order


Spoon? Hands? Why argue....just use both!
"Feeding" Sula laundry lint
wheeling around her new grocery carriage
Contemplating life behind bars....
Helping Mama with laundry. She loves to put the clothespins in the basket

Trying to touch the lens of the camera
This was my red boot cup, bought at Gerardi's Store for 39 cents between 1970-1974
How can I NOT wait to get home each day???

School is going well, and many times during the day I look ahead to 4:00, the time I arrive home. Beatrice and Anthony are doing really well together, and it is obvious when I come home how happy she has been. This makes leaving in the morning sooooo much easier. Today was a gorgeous fall-ish day and Anthony headed out to teach a drawing class, so Beatrice and I were all alone, as we are a couple afternoons/evening per week now with this new schedule. We had a ridiculously good time together doing simple little jobs, eating dinner together, eating, and playing. I decided it was time to take some photos. Here is a sampling of the hundred or so that I took.

4 comments:

MSChaz said...

What wonderful photos! That hair! Beautiful! Wow- those are some great pics. you posted here! Happy, happy girl!

Marianne & Michael said...

She is adorable and looking quite grown up. She has changed so much just since Maine.

Jayne said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!!!!

Margo Little said...

Awesome pictures!!!!!!!!!!!1