"Mom, I love you more than ice cream. You're better than sugar."
My need to write that one down got me back to the blog after many months away hibernating. It was Fall last time I wrote, and now it is Spring. Some of the highlights of winter are caught below in a hodgepodge of photographs that there are too many of to edit in chronological order. Its a mess of a post, but if I put off publishing it, I just may not get to it for many more weeks! We've been busy playing games, doing puzzles, reading, continuing with aikido training and practicing piano for Bea's talent show next month.
These are included below, along with photos from pre-Christmas and Christmas, a visit with Rachel to see Sound of Music, Worcester in Tet with Quynh and the Chazanoffs, Tet at SJS, events from Catholic Schools Week, Cirque de Soleil with Daddy, Women's March in Providence, first Build-a-Bear ("Moon"), Boston Museum of Science with Samm, Valentine making party, a visit to MexiPho and the Atheneum, a March virus which forced two days home from school, and fun in the snow, which we had quite a bit of in-between some very mild winter weather. It's been a wonderful season, and Bea is getting ready to turn 9. I am loving this happy, affectionate stage she is in! Her piano playing is sounding much more mature lately, her cursive writing is beautiful, her times tables are improving daily, and her aikido is really coming along. She's now a Red Dragon belt and will soon be moving out of Tots into the Kids class, which will be a giant leap. She started Theatre again, and Lolo & Lola will come up in May for that performance. We are starting to plan our summer activities, and the school year has really flown. So here it is, Winter 2016-2017 encapsulated:
.







No comments:
Post a Comment