Beatrice's 3-month Theatre class did a culminating Broadway Revue show, and she did a nice job singing "I Won't Grow Up," "Let me Entertain You," "There's no Business like Show Business," and she's been stomping around the house singing parts of Hamilton also.
In preparation for Thanksgiving, Bea made this wreath for Tita Lucy, with all the things for which she's thankful: food, turkey, God, family, cousins, and pencils. A very complete list!
Grades 3 & preK led a Thanksgiving service at school, and luckily Lolo & Lola were in town to see it, along with her show!
(they were also in town for the Dancing with the Stars season finale!)
We spent four wonderful days in Maryland, so wonderful that I didn't take a blessed picture. Apparently Bea did, though, as I just found these of my pumpkin pie and Lolo & Lola's front yard on my iphone:
and then returned for the Razzle Dazzle light parade, such a fun annual tradition! Here are three third grade angels:
and a selfie with Rowan's mom. Christmas season, here we come!



1 comment:
Hehe that's what I thought of November too - where did that month go?! :P~ Now that I have graduated i will be able to spend 3 whole weeks of winter in CT again. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment