Anthony's cousin Tony and his family were up for the weekend, and it was simply a perfect start to my vacation. 17-year old Ted was in a music competition with his high school (which so happens to be the same school Anthony and Tony graduated from) in New Jersey, so we played hookie on Friday and drove down to hear him. The band was A.MAZ.ING to say the least. I was too engrossed to snap one photo or any moments of video. Actually that was the case for any of the multiple times that our home was filled with music this weekend, and I only have one short video of 10-year old Marco on the piano as well, and it's too big for blogger. Beatrice and the younger boys played so, so nicely together. Not a moment's discontent. They could move in and I'd be thrilled!
Here's Marco and Lorenzo enjoying the playset:
Ted gave up a trip to Six Flags with his bandmates to spend time with us. Not only handsome, not only talented, not only cool, but the kindest teenager I know:
Who needs Six Flags when you can climb rocks like these?
Or skip stones into the lake?
Tita Ninette and Beatrice have a beautiful bond:
Top-10 Cutest Family!
I made pancakes for the early-birds Saturday morning:
Beatrice introduced Tita to her iPad games:
The kids played outside blowing bubbles, drawing with chalk, swinging, playing hopscotch:
and our living room was a dance studio:
What a wonderful but too brief visit. I'm so excited that we're spending time again with them during the 4th of July during our Maryland beach trip!





No comments:
Post a Comment