Monday, August 5, 2013

Day Trip to Providence

Summer vacation is dripping away like water through my fingers, so I'm trying to do some things in these last couple weeks that I've been wanting to do all summer.  Today was a spectacular weather day and we headed to Providence, first to the Brown campus and Thayer Street, then the Children's Museum, and finally Federal Hill.


We picked up this "B" hat at the Brown bookstore.  Whether people know it means "Brown," or they think it's the Red Sox, or for her name, it's a win/win/win! 


We met Safiya and Ayah at the museum and the girls had a blast!


(Have I mentioned this girl has added one inch and three pounds to her frame in ~2 months?)


We got some gelato in the Italian section and got to feel like we were in Europe for a few minutes:

Some serious wishes were made at this fountain!


It was a top-ten day, and hopefully we can replicate one or two more of these very soon.

No comments: