Since Bea was done school a week ago and I'm not done until next Wednesday, it's been a challenge arranging for care for her each day. Anthony has several projects going on, so I'm trying to free him up as much as possible by finding people here and there, and as a result Bea is having a blast with time with old sitter Mrs. Gohn, time here and there at my school, a playdate yesterday with Safiya and Ayah, and this playdate on Monday with Rowan:
Today she's coming to WES for our field day and hopefully will join a kindergarten class for the morning. Her former preK buddy Ayla is in that group and they reunited last week when Bea was visiting and I took her out to K recess, so I hope that goes well so I can help cook 1500 hot dogs for lunch! Tomorrow she and Daddy are supposed to head to Boston Children's Museum, and then she'll return to school with me, then Mrs. Gohn on Friday. Next week she has Farm Camp each morning and will do different things each afternoon. The only down side to all this busy-ness is she's not having time to nap and she is utterly exhausted by dinner and a bear at (early) bedtime. Our neighbors have been treated to some classic screaming fits the last several nights at 6:45! At least swim class ends tonight and dance on Saturday, so we'll ever so slowly get into a more relaxed, simplified summer routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment