I checked through Anthony's cell today, and found some shots of recent events. Here are two from a stop at the park on a springlike day (finally!)
During a recent 1/2 day of school, Rowan came over for a playmate. They all had a blast, except for Anthony who panicked when he couldn't find Rowan for 10 minutes. (She was playing hide and seek, and had a REALLY good hiding spot)
This morning we finally got to planting some seeds for some veggies and herbs:
Fingers crossed that we'll have some seedlings to put in the garden in 6 weeks or so!
It's my big International Week project this week, and I'm getting my clothes ready to present India:
Beatrice thought this dupatta was just a blast!
But not nearly as much fun as getting henna put on!
Last but not least, I found this video that Anthony took of me reading to Bea at bedtime. It's one of those "normal" moments that you take for granted and then it disappears one day and you ache to get that time back. Tomorrow is our four year anniversary of Beatrice being placed in our arms. Four years. I don't know how that happened, but I know I look back at this blog and read about wondrous little moments that I'd forgotten in this aging brain of mine. Moments that have molded Beatrice, moments that are etched into our hearts, but not necessarily details that remain in my brain. I'm so glad he recorded this important daily (for now) ritual:
No comments:
Post a Comment