My vacation is nearing its end and it has been a practically perfect week. The weather was simply gorgeous, a preview of summertime, and we were treated to a wonderful 3-day visit from Auntie Teta and gorgeous and lovable baby Cecelia. They joined us at David and Meaghan's engagement party yesterday, at which Anthony and his band performed. The couple is to be married in Lucca, Italy in July and we are so excited to be able to attend! But for now, there's school tomorrow and I kind of feel like throwing up. Now that I've had a taste of it, I am so, so ready for summer vacation, and I'm pretty sure an almost-4 year old feels the same exact way!
The girls went for a walk on one of the many beautiful days this week
T. and B. cuttin' the rug at Victoria Station
Hanging out at the engagement party with the Morins
Beatrice loved "that little baby Becilia" who was also known as "Vecilia," "Mecilia," or "that other mom who isn't you's baby." However, when I asked her if she wished there were ALWAYS a little baby in the house she promptly replied "No, I don't like other children using my mama."
So proud of Daddy between sets
"Great job Daddy!"
Bub and Sam are 2 of B's BFF's
This is the sweetest bride-to-be ever twisting away with her flower-girl-to-be






No comments:
Post a Comment