Monday, February 13, 2012

Be Mine, My Bea

Someone is very, very excited to deliver these at school tomorrow...
and even has one set us aside for the old folks as well.
While making these, I'll admit the idea did cross my mind "why the heck didn't I just buy the Dora 25-pack for $3.99 and sign them myself???" I'm a sadist. And my daughter is in heaven thinking she made the fanciest valentines ever created. Guess that's worth a few hours of my life and thousands of specks of glitter that I'll never get out of the rug.


Opening a goodie bag my sister dropped off.
Cherries are her latest obsession so she got a jar of them as a present.
"Diss my new mile (aka "smile"). Valentine's Day mile is no teeth mile."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go with the glitter glue sticks next time, greatest invention ever! Same effect, less glitter in the rug. :) Gorgeous Valentine cards! Happy Heart Day,
Nicole and Ben

MSChaz said...

OMG you put me to shame, MIchelle! :-)