Beatrice's first published work as an author. (Go figure that the one time in my life I break down and BUY cookie dough, it ends up in print!)
Have I mentioned that Beatrice loves Angelina Ballerina and all things ballet? While dumping out the "little camera" I found this video taken a month ago of her dancing around our bedroom. Notice how she is the "ballet-er" and the orchestra all in one!
Video from her school Christmas show on 12/9. "Prosty Da No-man" was a big hit!
1 comment:
Awwww so sweet! Michelle, why do you make frowns on your gingerbread men? ha ha Hope the gift we sent was ok to send. Rachel wanted one SOOOOO badly and I, the infomercial virgin, couldn't resist the "buy another one for just half the cost" sales pitch. :) Rachel is opening hers tonight for our 4th night celebration. (You know I'm talking about Bake Pop pans, right?) Anyway, happy baking and let's not put frowns on those bake pops, o.k.? :-)
Post a Comment