Thursday, September 15, 2011

speechless

Coming up the stairs at 7:00 this evening, making our way toward the bathroom for bathtime, Beatrice yells out "Mom, maybe tomorrow you can go to the store and buy me a children's bra????"

I have no idea where that came from, other than the fact that she saw some children's bras many months ago at TJ Maxx one day and I answered her question about what they were.

1/2 hour later she's in bed and asks me to put a kiss in her hand, which I do. She promptly puts in to her cheek. I went in 5 minutes later and her hand was still there. Thank God she had this blissful moment of childhood and innocence to make me forget the horrifying flash forward to ten years in the future. Anthony is still recovering....

On another note...here's B & A in the news the other day. The Big Dogs are in town!

1 comment:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Oh my golly! She is SO gonna keep you guys on your toes!