We spent our last day of vacation (again) with a visit from cousins Angela and Katia. The big girls had a blast playing for a couple of hours and eating pho & brownie sundaes, and then it was goodbyes, naptime, and getting ready for school tomorrow. The lump in my throat is growing, but I know Beatrice is ready for this challenge. I only hope "Mrs. K." and "Mrs. D." know that this person on their roster entrusted to them just a few hours a week is the most special little girl in the whole wide world to her parents and many others.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous sentiment about your students. As a mama that sends all 6 of them off each morning, into the hands of someone else, thank you. Thank you for this... really.
Nancy
PS-Have fun at school B!!!!
M-I don't have your email any more. Virus wiped me out. email me and we can cyber-chat.
Nancy
nancyvnjourney@hotmail.com
Post a Comment