Monday, December 6, 2010

16 Days 'Til Rachel!


And this girl can hardly wait! Rachel's "sister" from Bac Ninh is coming out east from California again and is joining us for part of a day before we leave for Florida. We are so happy they are coming.
M: Who is coming to visit before we leave for Florida?
B: Rachel!
M: What are you going to do with Rachel at our house?
B: Play, play, play, write
M: What are you going to eat?
B: Joe-joes, cereal, rice, edamame, pho, ice cream.. no I want cookies please Mama!
M: When you watch Rachel on the computer (blog), what are your favorite things you see her do?
B: Rachel cooking pumpkin pie, Rachel say prayers, jumping movie, read Go Dog Go....
M: Are you going to be so happy when you see Rachel?
B: Yeah, happy . I'm crying happy. Yeah. No, I not crying no more. All done.


1 comment:

MSChaz said...

Awwwww..... this just made my day! Can't wait to show it to Bea's sister Rachel!
See you soon!
xo