Two signs that Beatrice has been photographed A LOT are that I just got a warning that my startup disk is almost full (6,000+ photos will do that I guess), and that she wanders around quite often with our cheapo digital camera flashing away, sometimes asking us to say "cheese," and other times completely unbeknownst to us. I recently plugged in this camera to download a few things, and I noticed 105 pictures or videos that I had no recognition of, and some which clearly needed to be censored and/or forever deleted! Anthony and I roared when we saw the world through Beatrice's eyes. Move over Annie Liebowitz...
This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Raingirl: A Montage
Two signs that Beatrice has been photographed A LOT are that I just got a warning that my startup disk is almost full (6,000+ photos will do that I guess), and that she wanders around quite often with our cheapo digital camera flashing away, sometimes asking us to say "cheese," and other times completely unbeknownst to us. I recently plugged in this camera to download a few things, and I noticed 105 pictures or videos that I had no recognition of, and some which clearly needed to be censored and/or forever deleted! Anthony and I roared when we saw the world through Beatrice's eyes. Move over Annie Liebowitz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous! It never crossed my mind to let Rachel snap away... but then again, I've only got one camera! hmmmmmmm.... LOVED seeing Beatrice's debut exhibit.
Post a Comment