This blog started as an online journal of our trip to Hanoi, Vietnam to pick up our daughter Beatrice (Hanh Minh), and now chronicles our journey through life together as a family of three....
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Red Beret
and one of those adorable French headscarves for girls which, at this point, B. refuses to keep on her head for more than 3 minutes...
I know Nancy. I thought the same thing.We've stopped feeding her, and yet she still grows! :) Yet, in the one of her with me in the mountains in the previous post, she looks like a 10-month old.....
3 comments:
You know she looks like she's 7 years old in these? Make the growing stop!
Nancy
I know Nancy. I thought the same thing.We've stopped feeding her, and yet she still grows!
:)
Yet, in the one of her with me in the mountains in the previous post, she looks like a 10-month old.....
These are adorable Michelle! As Memere Celina would have said, "Oh Mon Doo"
Post a Comment