Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Day Outside
















Here are a few pictures of us out on the porch admiring the flowers.

I was in bed with Beatrice this morning and she had her head back on a pillow and she was just staring at me and all I could do was look into those dark eyes and see an eternity of happiness. We decided to take a stroll downtown today because the weather was just beautiful. She likes the River Walk and the waterfalls at Rotary Park. At times it seems so easy to make her happy. But when she insists on something she makes herself heard. Overall our days are spent exploring and playing, taking naps and eating. One would only need that schedule for a lifetime of contentment.

2 comments:

MSChaz said...

Look at that content little girl!!!! I love the picture of half her face behind the post. I'm just so thrilled for you every time I check in on your blog-- it's so unreal, isn't it? Such a miracle.......

Anonymous said...

Is it POSSIBLE for her to get more lovely each time I see her? xo