
So I met her in NYC under the Time Clock at Grand Central Station....and that is how the story begins. There are many stories to tell of your mother but what I want to tell you is more about her character than anything. She is a strong woman from a very loving mother who taught her about hard work and perseverance. She is very much a realist and holds dignity and respect for all beings she is in contact with. She has an endless capacity to love with all of her body and soul. She is about action and progress and getting things done. She is a pacifist and although she is very traditional in her values she is very much a feminist and a progressive. She holds a love of culture and art and is well traveled. She is very intelligent to the point of autistic sometimes. Professionally she has helped many families and children fight through their personal struggles as a counselor. She is always aware of the present when outside in nature. She finds joy in the simple design of life. And she is my partner and best friend.
There are many more traits I could share but it would take up this whole blog. I just want you to know that you are in good hands and you are already loved by a mother whose heart and mind is at the center of this family. Please be kind to her and love her as I do.
Anthony
No comments:
Post a Comment